How To Make Eggless Date Cake Recipe In English
Everyone loves to eat dates, it is consumed the most in this season, it is also very beneficial for health, if you want to eat dates in a different way, then you can prepare this delicious cake without eggs. You will not only find it tasty, but will also be beneficial for your health.
Famous- Eggless date cake is most famous in Scotland. This is a traditional cake there. Due to its taste, it is now very popular in Australia and New Zealand. It is also very popular in our country.
Taste- The taste of eggless date cake is very tasty. Apart from eggs, more nutritious ingredients are added, which gives you a different and unique taste and touches everyone’s heart.
Specialty- dates have many properties which are beneficial for our health, people who do not like to eat plain dates, then can eat eggless date cake made from it.
The delicious and delicious taste of eggless date cake makes everyone happy. Nowadays, this cake is consumed the most, if you want, you can easily make it at home as well, for that we have an easy method that will help you to make eggless date cake and you will get an expert in making cakes. Will do it.
Time to make eggless date cake
The eggless date cake takes 45 minutes to make. It takes 20 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This eggless date cake is enough for 4 members according to the quantity of the given method.
Eggless Date Cake
In this season, dates are consumed the most, if you eat a cake made of eggs made from it, then you will get a new mixture of dates which will make you a fan of it.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar powder
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp butter
Recipe – How To Make Eggless Khajur Cake
- To make eggless date cake, first, take a bowl, add sugar and milk and mix well. Beat these two until they are mixed together.
- Now add dates with this mixture and grind it well by adding this mixture to the mixer. Grind this mixture well and prepare it into a paste.
- After doing so, add maida and baking powder in a vessel and mix it well. Strain this mixture once with a sieve.. Now add it to the paste made, if necessary, add some more milk.
- Cake mix is ready. Take the cake making utensil and grease it with butter, now put the cake mixture in it and spread it all around. Keep this pot in the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- After some time take it out of the microwave. Wait for the cake to cool down. After it cools, cut it into pieces according to your taste, in a short time your delicious eggless date cake is ready.
Karishma loves everything that makes life simple and happier. Cooking is her stress buster as she loves to cook for her family and friends. She blogs at Nature’s Best Home Remedies.. An entrepreneur by profession she is a doting homemaker and a curious learner.