The applesauce is an excellent way to enjoy the flavour of the fruit by preparing a healthy, delicious and perfect dessert for the whole family, including of course the little ones. It is an alternative that requires few ingredients but is completely nutritious, perfect for a snack full of energy. Today we will explain how to make applesauce.
Usually, people love this dessert; you can make a lot of sweets by taking advantage of the good amount of applesauce made once. What you can do is you can make a braid of stuffed puff pastry and delicious tartlets filled with applesauce.
Quick And Easy Applesauce Recipe Story:
In preparation, you will find that it is incredibly easy to prepare, so it seems to me that you will do it very soon at home. It is the best way to take advantage of some apples that are starting to get very ripe, so I hope you add this recipe to your repertoire because it is useful as well as delicious.
The recipe for apple sauce is one thing that never goes out of style. Also, it is richer and exquisite and very healthy also, for pregnant women. This traditional recipe of stewed apple is delicious and healthy thanks to the apple, a fruit that brings many benefits to the health of children dessert. It is an antioxidant, a laxative and a re-constituent. And it only adds 50 calories per piece. Children will not be able to resist this applesauce, so this means how to make applesauce is a must thing for now.
You can eat it alone. In fact, you can eat a couple of tablespoons, or use them to spread cookies or toast. Applesauce can also be used to fill pancakes or crepes or to accompany the ice cream, yoghurt or cream cheese children. Apart from the pleasantness of this recipe, it is very easy and quick to prepare.
The verity is that it is one of the recipes people like, and a simple applesauce with cinnamon is a hit. As the matter of fact is that it is very easy to digest and very squishy it is very suitable for children and adults, although it drives many people crazy. What you can do is crush it slightly with the fork to make it puree, but that goes in the personal taste of the diner.
How to Make Applesauce:
Ingredients for 4 people
- 3 apples
- 300 ml of water
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 sprig of cinnamon
Steps for How to Make Applesauce:
- In a saucepan, we will put water and sugar and bring it to a boil over medium heat so that the sugar dissolves slowly. We leave a couple of minutes until light syrup is hungry.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel and get discouraged the apples. We chop them and add them to the casserole just when the syrup is made and continues to bubble slightly. We put the sprig of cinnamon, cover the pan, lower the heat and boil for about 30 minutes.
- The time depends a little on the apple variety and the size of the pieces. We remove the fire and serve hot or as the accompaniment to ice cream. If you do not like cinnamon can use a vanilla bean or nothing, whichever you prefer. The processing time is 40 minutes.
- The applesauce should preferably be served warm although serving it cold is also very good, especially in summer. It is a perfect accompaniment to ice cream, but also for salty meat dishes such as grilled chicken.
- The apple is one of the fruits that can easily be digested and has easy assimilation, soft and sweet taste, and pleasant texture for everyone. In addition, apple sauce is at low risk of causing some kind of allergy or intolerance in babies.
The Benefits of Applesauce:
- From a nutritional point of view, an apple is a fruit rich in minerals (especially potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium and iron), plus vitamins (such as vitamins A, C, E and group B).
- It is also rich in fibre and water. It provides pectin, soluble fibre and natural sugars (such as fructose, sucrose and glucose) that make compote that is easily assimilated by the body. You May like the Easy Chicken Fried Rice Recipe.
- As regards its most important benefits, and known nutritional qualities that bring applesauce, it is an ideal choice for improving the functions of the digestive system and preventing constipation.
- It is very rich in natural antioxidants, which help reduce such negative effects of free radicals. In addition, provides anti–inflammatory, diuretic, and hypotensive properties.
How to Make Applesauce in a Microwave:
Eating apples is very good, as it allows detoxify the liver, and reduces cholesterol and glucose. Even have medicinal effects, against constipation and insomnia. In ancient times it was used as a disinfectant mouth. We will tell you to make an incredible mash in a microwave! Also, read How to Cook Tilapia in Oven.
To mash apples you will need:
- 1 kg of apples, if possible green
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Peel and cut the apples into cubes and microwave them in a bowl suitable for this purpose. Add the sugar and lemon.
- Cook in the microwave at maximum power for 15 minutes (at two 7-minute intervals, where it should be re-mixed).
- Then remove from microwave liquefy or processed with a mixer and store in the refrigerator or refrigerator.
- Apple sauce is a recipe with multiple uses. In addition to being a perfect dish for a good dessert or snack is used in many recipes as a garnish for meat dishes (combines very well with pork) or stuffed with various sweets such as pies and empanadas.
- We can add different spices to the sauce that will allow us to easily vary its flavour: cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, clove, lemon peel (not a spice but we can use it to flavour equally), etc. Used as a dessert house very well with multiple nuts and dried fruits: nuts, hazelnuts, raisins, dried apricots or prunes in pieces, etc. In the case of raisins and other dried fruits, we can add them while we are making the jam. In this way, they swell with the cooking liquid and remain very juicy.
Karishma loves everything that makes life simple and happier. Cooking is her stress buster as she loves to cook for her family and friends. She blogs at Nature’s Best Home Remedies.. An entrepreneur by profession she is a doting homemaker and a curious learner.