Bean stew Paneer is an extremely scrumptious and awesome dish. On the off chance that somebody eats this dish once, he certainly keeps it once more. This Chili Paneer is additionally nutritious as it likewise contains numerous kinds of vegetables which is helpful for us.
How To Make Chili Paneer At Home
Taste– The taste of Chili Cheese is delicious, spicy and spicy. Chili Paneer is even more delicious when eaten with haka noodles.
Famous– Chili Paneer is also known as Indian Chinese dish. It is famous all over India. In all parties, this dish is served like a starter.
Specialty– The most important feature of Chili Paneer is that this dish is prepared in a very short time. The use of oil is also reduced in it, which leads to low calorie intake, which is very important for our health.
The fun of eating Chili Cheese comes in the winter season. You can serve it with soup or rice. This dish is extremely delicious in Chinese eateries, yet on the off chance that you need, you can make it superb at your own home. You get all the fixings to make it at home. With the assistance of the technique given underneath, you can make everybody delectable and flavorful Chili Paneer and fulfill everybody.
Chili Cheese Making Time
It takes 20 minutes to make Chili Cheese. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According To The Members
This Chili Paneer is enough for 2-3 members, depending on the amount of recipe given.
- 400 gm Cheese
- 1 capsicum
- ½ cup corn flour
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 onions
- 3 green chillies
- 1 tsp soya saas
- 2 t spoon vinegar
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Recipe – How To Make Chilli Paneer
- To make Chili Paneer, first of all chop the vegetables like capsicum, onion, tomato and cheese pieces finely.
- Now take a bowl and add corn flour, cheese pieces, salt, ginger garlic paste, a little water, etc. to make a batter.
- After doing this, take a non-steak pan and put it on the gas, add the paneer pieces in the solution and fry them well until they change color.
- Now fry onions in the same pan, add capsicum, salt, red chilli, soy sauce, vinegar, etc., mix well and leave it to cook for a while. When all is cooked then add pieces of paneer to it.
- Add a little water to this entire mixer and cook all well. When it is cooked, add onion and green coriander. Your hot Chili Paneer is ready.
Note – If you want, you can make it more spicy by adding hot sauce and spices. Most children like to eat Chili Cheese very fondly.
Karishma loves everything that makes life simple and happier. Cooking is her stress buster as she loves to cook for her family and friends. She blogs at Nature’s Best Home Remedies.. An entrepreneur by profession she is a doting homemaker and a curious learner.