Egg curry is a very popular dish that is eaten with great fervor. As we all know that there are many benefits to eating eggs, nowadays doctors also recommend eating eggs. It gives energy to our bodies. Some people put eggs in milk and eat it in other ways.
Egg curry is very easy to make, it is prepared very quickly with few ingredients. Egg curry is made in different ways, the only difference is the way is different but the taste and enjoyment of eating are the same. Egg curry is prepared in a short time according to the method given below. And the number of people eating it also increases. Make this delicious dish and entice everyone.
How To Make Egg Curry At Home
Time To Make Egg Curry
It takes 15-20 minutes to make Egg curry. It takes 15 minutes to prepare its ingredients.
According To The Members
This dish is for 4-5 people according to the quantity of ingredients given above. If you want, you can increase its quantity.
- 4 eggs
- 2 onions
- 1 fast address
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cumin seeds
- 10-12 link address
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt – as per taste
- 3 tsp Coriander Address
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 2 tsp cashew nuts
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 1 cardamom
- 1 clove
- 2-3 green chilies
- 3 piece garlic
- 1 piece ginger
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
Method Of Preparation – How To Make Egg Curry
- First take egg and boil them. When it boils, peel them and separate the skin.
- Now keep the boiled egg aside. It will be needed after some time. Now finely chop the onion tomatoes.
- Ginger, garlic, chillies, cardamom, cloves, lentils, all combine and grind them well and make a paste.
- Now take a pan and put oil in it and heat it on the gas. When the oil gets slightly hot, add cumin seeds, then add chopped onions and fry them on low heat. Fry for 4-5 minutes when the light golden color is not cooked.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes as well as a little salt so that the tomato cooks quickly. Now cook the tomatoes on low heat. After doing so add turmeric, coriander, garam masala, salt etc. Put the paste that we had prepared in this too.
- After doing this, roast all the mixture well on low heat so that all the spices are cooked well. Also grind the cashew coconut lightly. This will make the taste even more amazing.
- Now add boiled egg to it. Also add some water. Now cook it on a low flame as well as add some coriander leaves.
- Keep it after cooking for a while. The hot hot curry is ready.
Emily Taylor has a huge passion for gardening with the urge to know and control every little thing that happens inside her house. When she isn’t glued to her backyard or caring for the house, she spends time writing her blog Lovebackyard.com hoping to share her tips and stories with people who want to transform their house into a real paradise. You can reach her at [email protected] or on Twitter at @Emily_Taylor9.