Veg Biryani is a very popular dish. It is prepared in a short time. People who eat it are crazy about it. Actually, there are many ways to make veg biryani. Some people make it in a hygienic manner and some people go for it. But whatever the method, its taste is very tasty.
It is very easy to make it. All the ingredients are easily mixed, due to which it does not have to be made. It contains lots of vegetables and spices, so both its taste and aroma are special. The fragrance that comes out of it while preparing Veg Biryani increases the desire to eat it even more.
According to the recipe given below, this delicious dish becomes very quick and very wonderful. If you want to increase its quantity, you can easily increase it. Follow the recipe and taste the wonderful dish yourself and make your guests and friends taste it too.
Time To Become Veg Biryani
According to the recipe given above, it takes about 35-60 minutes to make the Veg Biryani.
According To The Members
If we make biryani according to the quantity given above, then it is enough for 4-5 people. The quantity can also be increased by following this recipe.
- 2 large bowl of rice
- 100 gm Cheese
- 2 onions
- 1 ginger
- 1 tsp red chilli
- Salt – as per taste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 cloves
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 1 piece of lentil sugar
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- Food color
- 2 tsp ghee
Veg Biryani Recipe
Veg Biryani is a very popular dish. It is prepared in a short time. People who eat it are crazy about it. Actually there are many ways to make veg biryani. Some people make it in a hygienic manner and some people go for it. But whatever the method, its taste is very tasty. It is very easy to create it.
Method Of Preparation – How To Make Veg Biryani Recipe
- Clean and wash the rice and soak it for half an hour. Finely chop the onion. Finely grind ginger.
- Heat four spoons of ghee in a vessel, add cumin, cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, sugar and fry it until it turns red.
- Add onion after 2 minutes. When the onion is light brown, add ginger paste to it and add red chilli and salt for a while.
- Now put rice in this mixture and put four bowls of water and keep it aside. When it comes to a boil, light the flame.
- When the rice is cooked well, turn off the gas.
- Now cut the tomatoes in round shape. Spread the cashew nuts down the tomato slide in a canoe and then lay a cheese layer on it.
- Now put some rice in red color, then add plain rice and spread it.
- After laying all the rice in this way, turn the vessel upside down and turn it in a plate.
- Hot hot veg biryani is ready.
Recipe Notes :
If you want, you can add more vegetables according to your weather. Which will make it taste good and tasty.
Emily Taylor has a huge passion for gardening with the urge to know and control every little thing that happens inside her house. When she isn’t glued to her backyard or caring for the house, she spends time writing her blog Lovebackyard.com hoping to share her tips and stories with people who want to transform their house into a real paradise. You can reach her at [email protected] or on Twitter at @Emily_Taylor9.