Chocolate cakes are irresistible but baking one at home is not viable for many of us. In the busy life schedule where we do cooking just to meet the nutritional ends, baking seems to be a far-fetched goal.
What brings in joy are the quick cake recipes or say instant Cake recipes like this one. All thanks to the masters of culinary art who are putting in a lot of effort to find new techniques of baking and cooking that can be done quickly with results close to the traditional recipes, microwave recipes being one of them.
Chocolate Cake can be prepared within 5 minutes in a Microwave Oven. All you need is a Microwave safe dish, a microwave oven, and a scrumptious cake batter which you can easily make using this recipe.
Instant Chocolate Cake in Microwave : 5 Minutes Cake Recipe
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Butter / Oil 1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder 1/4 cup
- Castor Sugar 3/4 Cup
- Candied Cherries / Chocolate Chips (optional) 1 tsp
- Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
- Milk 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla Essence 5-6 drops
- Lemon Juice 1/2 tsp
- Sift All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder and Cocoa Powder and keep aside
- Whisk the Eggs, Fat and Sugar in a mixing bowl
- Fold in the dry ingredients
- Add the Milk, chocolate chips, Lemon Juice and Vanilla Essence
- Mix everything well till the batter becomes smooth
- The batter will appear glossy now
- Grease and dust your Microwave dish with butter and some flour
- Transfer the batter to the dish
- Microwave for 5 minutes (keep in the default microwave setting)
Make this delicious Microwave chocolate cake much to your kid’s delight.
Karishma loves everything that makes life simple and happier. Cooking is her stress buster as she loves to cook for her family and friends. She blogs at Nature’s Best Home Remedies.. An entrepreneur by profession she is a doting homemaker and a curious learner.